Saturday 22 February 2014

Paper Cutting Presentation

Now it's time for Ms Lisa to finalize our drawings...After she choosing my symmetrical sketches, Ms Lisa keen on 2 of my asymmetrical drawings, it's hard to choose it because Ms Lisa said 2 of them looked quite nice. But yet, she chose it. Below is my final sketches.

Symmetrical drawing:




















Asymmetrical drawing:






















After that, it's time to start my cut out session! I started to cut the symmetrical first, because the drawing that I need to cut out is difficult and complicated. As the presentation was around the corner, so I would need to work faster. 







































Seriously, during the symmetrical cut out, I went crazy because it was really hard and complicated. I would need to cut a small piece of paper and paste it back one by one. Besides, presentation was coming soon and I had to burn my midnight oil to finish it. But, as I promised myself and Ms Lisa that I will work harder and harder in this semester, so no matter how hard is it, I will still go through it, I will prove everyone that I can do it! 
Yeah~I did it! Here's my final outcome...




















Here, I have to say 'Thank you' to Ms Lisa. I've learnt a lot from this assignment, not just the cutting skill but it also taught me not to give up whenever I have troubles. Finally, I succeed. And fortunately, the final outcome didn't disappoint Ms Lisa. I felt really proud of myself because I did it. Thank you, Ms Lisa! 







No comments:

Post a Comment