Saturday 22 February 2014

Batik Trip

Yeah...this day, we were going for a batik trip. It was a one day trip and we would be finishing our batik assignment by this day. I was so excited and glad that I could go for this batik trip, because I never do batik before. This means a new experience for me... This is a batik gallery which located at Kuala Lumpur. Then, we started with our batik painting. There was also some workers who keep helping us during the whole process. Special thanks to them. It was quite hard to draw to outline of our drawing by using the wax. But still I managed to do it.


























This is our batik painting....















































After we coming back from there, we've waited for few days to receive the batiks from the batik gallery. Next, we got our batiks back...It was time for presentation...








No comments:

Post a Comment